Google Bookmarks (gbookmarks) v0.7: (NEW!)This
extension allows you to access Google Bookmarks. It creates a
menu in firefox using which you can add, edit and remove bookmarks.
So, you can access your bookmarks from any computer. You don't
have to mail a link if you want to save or access bookmarks accross
computers, just use my extension...
Want to donate something for my work, click on any of the buttons
Download it here (NEW!)(if
you get an error, this site is prevented by firefox. Click on
"Edit Options" and allow this website)
New featues in v0.7:
- Compatible with Firefox 4.0
New featues in v0.6:
- Compatible with Firefox 3.6
- Fixed the Login problem
New featues in v0.5:
- Compatible with Firefox 3.5
- Added Sub Folder capability
- Fixed the bug on Mac
New featues in v0.4:
- Compatible with Firefox 3.0
New features in v0.3:
1. Fixed the bug while adding/deleting the bookmarks.
2. Fixed the Inline Spell Check bug
3. You can see the bookmarks under various labels
4. This should be slightly faster compared to the old versions
New features in v0.2 from v0.1:
1. Added the ability to Add
/ Import Firefox Bookmarks to Google Bookmarks
2. Added the ability to Sort by Date and title
3. Added Context Menu buttons
Legal Issues at the first:
- THIS IS NO WAY AFFILIATED WITH GOOGLE AND GOOGLE
DOESN'T ENDORSE IT. SO, INSTALL IT AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- I AM NOT HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DATA LOSS OR ANY
DAMAGE DUE TO THIS EXTENSION.
- IF GOOGLE MAKES ANY CHANGES, THIS MAY NOT FUNCTION
- IT MAY SO HAPPEN THAT THIS EXTENSION MAY BE DISCONTINUED
AT ANY POINT. I WON'T BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR THAT.
- You should have Google Account to
access Google Bookmarks and use this extension. You can create
a new google account at https://www.google.com/accounts/
- You need internet connection and a
- You can save your bookmarks to ONLY ONE account
in this version. Accessing multiple accounts may not be feasible
- It ALWAYS picks the account you are logged
into (no matter what account you gave in extension's preferences
or options) for the same reason said above. So, be careful if
you use 2 accounts as the bookmarks may go to either of your
accounts based on the login.
- This is the first version and may need lot
of improvement. So, let me know if you encounter any bugs.
- In the next version, interface for importing
your existing firefox bookmarks to google bookmarks will be
provided. So, please wait until then.
- Keyboard and context menu shortcuts
- Please mail me if you have ANY OTHER feature
IF THERE ARE ANY BUGS/SUGGESTIONS/COMMENTS,
PLEASE EMAIL ME AT firstname.lastname@example.org.
I will try to get them in the future releases if feasible...
- Google Bookmarks menu.